RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Getting into a cage match with demonic strongholds is not a good idea! The very first thing we need to realize is this is NOT about us. It is a struggle from the pit of hell against our Master and Savior Jesus. The good News is - He won at the Cross for us. The other news is - we still live on the Battlefield and are instructed to both contend for and check ourselves daily, to make sure we are in the Faith.
We are in a War to the End from the moment we were saved and brought into the Kingdom of Christ. We can choose to live a defeated life or we can suit up and refuse to give in. Most of the defeatism we see in the Body of Christ comes from people in the pews not knowing how victorious and worthy Christ has already made us the moment He saved us.
Before I get to the Rules of Engagement with Armor, let's use today's message to establish just WHO we are as Christians. We MUST know we are already QUALIFIED to be in combat, before we even feel comfortable with the knowledge we have the Power to Combat Spiritual Warfare.
Therefore, I present the following reminder as a mega-shot of Spiritual B-12 Vitamin to our minds and spiritual hearts---------READ THEM TODAY, SAY THEM, BELIEVE THEM AND LET THEM FORTIFY YOU...SO WE CAN MOVE ON TO MORE BATTLE PLANS TOMORROW!!!! Amen!
READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FIRST!! SEE HERE:
- Read Romans 8:16 - You are a Child of God
- Read Psalm 107:2 - You are redeemed from the Hand of the Enemy
- Read Colossians 1:13 and 14 - You have been delivered from the Power of Darkness
- Read Ephesians 2:8 - You have been saved by Grace through Faith (alone or sola)
- Read Romans 5:11 - You are Justified (made right with God)
- Read 1 Corinthians 6:11 - You are sanctified
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:17 - You are a new creature in Christ Jesus
- Read 2 Peter 1:4 - You are a Partaker of His Divine Nature
- Read Galatians 3:13 - You are redeemed from the Curse of the Law
- Read Romans 8:14 - You are led by the Spirit of God (who lives in you )
- Read Romans 8:14 - You are s son of God
Post a Comment